Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my school pet hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
please say i have a glitch and you can fix it....tonight i stay up this late just to level up and get my pet just to find out i have to hatch it...now that wouldnt be so bad except it says i have to wait

2173:46:48

seriously do you know how long that is i am very unhappy with this if it were like 5 or 6 hours no big but come on

very unhappy player at the moment

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
misty7981 wrote:
please say i have a glitch and you can fix it....tonight i stay up this late just to level up and get my pet just to find out i have to hatch it...now that wouldnt be so bad except it says i have to wait

seriously do you know how long that is i am very unhappy with this if it were like 5 or 6 hours no big but come on

I think there was a mistake in the timing...I'd contact Mr. Lincoln, over a week is way to much to hatch an egg.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
misty7981 wrote:

Yeah, the same thing happened to me when I got 2 life beetles from Plague Oni, after the initial time (9 hours for me) just double click like you would equip and they will hatch.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
This sort of bug occurs frequently when putting an egg into the bank and or taking it out.

A Master Pet (Level 48 Pet) has an 18 hour hatch time. Usually, keeping it in the bag and logging out (completely, not to the Character Select Screen) and back in fixes it.