Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Life Pets!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2012
I am a life wizard so I really want a life pet, but I can't find any (besides that moss back pet). I have 3 storm pets, 1 myth, and 1 balance (but it doesn't have good stats so I don't use it).

If anyone can tell me where I can get a life pet please reply .

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
carebearlover109 on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
I am a life wizard so I really want a life pet, but I can't find any (besides that moss back pet). I have 3 storm pets, 1 myth, and 1 balance (but it doesn't have good stats so I don't use it).

The list of life pets is quite long.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Life_Pets

Your best bet maybe to find someone with a life pet that has good talents or ones you want.

Such as I have a lil Leaf Foot with Unicorn and fairy and a Sea Turtle with Spell proof and sprite.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013

farm krokapatra, she drops a life troll (i think it gives a card at ancient) i had it before but accidentally sold. it was before i came a pet collector and i try to farm for it but i can never find him

Explorer
May 26, 2012
I'm in DS, are there any pets i can get right now? But thanks spikey!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
I'm in DS, are there any pets i can get right now? But thanks spikey!
here is a list of all the pets in the game and with each world sorted
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?54829-Illustrated-Wizard101-Pets-and-Locations-Guide