Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mixing orthrus and stormzilla

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
1
I thought I could mix orthrus and stormzilla and get mythzilla. Instead I got another orthrus pet. I used a lot of gold to get this and now I've just got another orthrus. How do I get mythzilla?

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
66
Well... keep trying. You have like a 50% of the same pet, or Mythzilla. (Unless Stormzilla and Orthrus can produce some other thing.)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
there is a % that you get a mix or a same pet back. Nothing can affect the % so far

Explorer
May 09, 2009
82
doomchestkeykeeper wrote:
I thought I could mix orthrus and stormzilla and get mythzilla. Instead I got another orthrus pet. I used a lot of gold to get this and now I've just got another orthrus. How do I get mythzilla?


You don't get mythzilla every time. You only get a chance to get it.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
235
doomchestkeykeeper wrote:
I thought I could mix orthrus and stormzilla and get mythzilla. Instead I got another orthrus pet. I used a lot of gold to get this and now I've just got another orthrus. How do I get mythzilla?
I tried a few times to mix my satyr and orthrus to try to get jade hound but instead i would get travellers and satyrs. It is mostly random and if you read my post "Question about hatching" I had a question about hatching that is almost simillar to this.If you have a stormzilla you might have a 70% chance you get mythzilla and a 30% chance to get a storm hound because it is from mostly the other pet orthrus so that person will have a better chance of getting storm hound instead of mythzilla and you have a better chance of getting mythzilla instead of stormhoud.Just keep trying and you will eventually get it.Sorry if i wasn't clear enough since hatching is very complicated. Good luck on getting mythzilla.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
49
You have a chance of getting mythzilla your not always going to get a hybrid pet like mythzilla its like this you have a 50% chance of getting your pet and have a 25% chance of getting a mythzilla or tempest hound.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
118
Survivor
May 08, 2010
6
Community Leader
you can get anything of these, your normal stormzilla or orthus or eitehr tempest hound or myth zilla

its a luck draw

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
53
There is nothing you can do, all chance. You have a 50% chance of getting the pet you already have, a 25% chance of getting mythzilla (in your case) and a 25% chance of getting tempest hound (also in your case).

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
25
doomchestkeykeeper wrote:
I thought I could mix orthrus and stormzilla and get mythzilla. Instead I got another orthrus pet. I used a lot of gold to get this and now I've just got another orthrus. How do I get mythzilla?


You thought right. You can get a mythzilla by hatching an Orthrus with a Stormzilla.

You can also end up getting another Orthrus (as you did) or you could get stormzilla, or there is also the chance of getting a Tempest Hound.

The fact is there are 4 possible outcomes from hatching the level 48 pets. You can get one of the pets used in the hatching process, or one of the 2 different hybrids possible.

I'm not sure what the exact odds are for each outcome, but I believe the chances are lower for the hybrids.

Just keep trying and with a little luck, you will get the per your trying for.

Hope this helps.

Zachary FireDust
GrandMaster Pyromaster

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
118
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
235
jenyfiregirl wrote:
ya cant IT NO EXIST

It does exist many pvp warlords have them and also grandmasters.