Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meow Wing pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
2
Hi! I got the meow wing pet from the pet pack. Is it a useful pet?

Elizabeth Sword level 50

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
maile0116 on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I got the meow wing pet from the pet pack. Is it a useful pet?

Elizabeth Sword level 50
It can be, depending on the talents you get from training. Possible talents are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Meow_Wing

Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
2
So do you think I should train it?

Elizabeth Sword level 50

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
305
Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
18
It has a epic talent I think. Not the most useful one, but just saying.
Rebecca Misthunter level 83

Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
2
mine has two epic talents and i got them both. one is "may cast amplify spell" and the other "button tom" gives me muscled cat myth spell 600-680 damage.

Luke Skywalker lvl 26

Champion
May 10, 2013
483
FireWizardKing1234... on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
mine has two epic talents and i got them both. one is "may cast amplify spell" and the other "button tom" gives me muscled cat myth spell 600-680 damage.

Luke Skywalker lvl 26
Is it adult? Cause that's exactly how I trained mine.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
2
PlayHard101 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Is it adult? Cause that's exactly how I trained mine.
yeah its adult i also got big rally and spiffy pop for pet derby talents.