Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Ghost Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2012
Good Evening,

I just leveled up my Ghost Dragon to Mega and the experience bar is maxed. Now with that being said there are still 5 slots that have not been opened. Is there a way to open these slots or was it the luck of the draw for your pets talent and will your pet ever reach it's full talent and powers for it's bloodline.

Thank you in advanced for your assistance.

Scarlet Moonblood.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Scarlet Moonblood on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Good Evening,

I just leveled up my Ghost Dragon to Mega and the experience bar is maxed. Now with that being said there are still 5 slots that have not been opened. Is there a way to open these slots or was it the luck of the draw for your pets talent and will your pet ever reach it's full talent and powers for it's bloodline.

Thank you in advanced for your assistance.

Scarlet Moonblood.
When a pet hatches, gets a total of 10 talents. Since mega being the fifth level a pet can be, that means a total on 10 traits can be unlocked (5 regular traits and 5 derby traits), until kings isle releases a pet level that big ( I doubt they will), it is impossible to unlock all 10 regular traits on a pet at one time

Survivor
May 15, 2012
I have a ghost dragon its one level after adult I don't now what level because I have a hound following me every second he is epic