Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to Hatch with a fire pet with Healing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
Hey all I am looking to hatch my Epic Hawk that has spritely with a Fire school pet that has some healing and fire enhancing abilities as well. A pedigree of 64 or higher would be preferred.

Joseph Swiftblade (Fire School) lvl 78
I am in Eastern Time Zone
Let me know if you are interested in helping me out, I have plenty of TC and items etc in which to trade if you would like to work something out.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I have an ancient sea dragon, fire, that casts spritely, 6 percent accuracy, and gives one pierce card if you want to hatch.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
Sounds Great Thanks!
Can we set something up for this Monday?
I won't have access this weekend.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I am able to hatch on Monday, but I am on Pacific time, so we need to find a good time. You have to tell me if you are in Pacific, Central, or Eastern time. Just so you know, my wizards name is Alexander Skywalker. Just so I don't get confused, is your wizards name John Fireblade. One more thing, we should meet in the realm Wu.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Do you still want to hatch a pet together?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
John Fireblade44 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Hey all I am looking to hatch my Epic Hawk that has spritely with a Fire school pet that has some healing and fire enhancing abilities as well. A pedigree of 64 or higher would be preferred.

Joseph Swiftblade (Fire School) lvl 78
I am in Eastern Time Zone
Let me know if you are interested in helping me out, I have plenty of TC and items etc in which to trade if you would like to work something out.

if you want a good fire pet that heals than get a coldfire dragon it gives fairy and unicorn and it has +attack