Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life pets not giveing you life spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
26
Hello, everybody. I recently lvled my Bumblebee pet ( Sir Boomer) up to adult. I was suprised to see he did'nt learn unicorn or sprite (I'd take either one personally) and all he got was plus 25 intellect. Why did that happen ?!!?

AntinioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S My pets life

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
AntonioFireMender on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello, everybody. I recently lvled my Bumblebee pet ( Sir Boomer) up to adult. I was suprised to see he did'nt learn unicorn or sprite (I'd take either one personally) and all he got was plus 25 intellect. Why did that happen ?!!?

AntinioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S My pets life
The Bumble Bee pet does not have either in it's list of talents so hence you would not get them.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Bumble_Bee

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
AntonioFireMender on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello, everybody. I recently lvled my Bumblebee pet ( Sir Boomer) up to adult. I was suprised to see he did'nt learn unicorn or sprite (I'd take either one personally) and all he got was plus 25 intellect. Why did that happen ?!!?

AntinioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S My pets life
Well number one, the first generation pet doesn't have unicorn or spritely in it's possible stats. All the possibilities are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Bumble_Bee

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
92
It's because those are both rare. Mine is Teen, and it got may cast life blade, and some other Pet Derby trait. My point is, those are rare, so you might not get those, just keep trying, and you might get it with Ancient, Mega, or Epic.

Hunter LifeLeaf

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
26
RavenLady777 on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Well number one, the first generation pet doesn't have unicorn or spritely in it's possible stats. All the possibilities are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Bumble_Bee
RavenLady777, what is a first generation pet?

reply, AntonioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S computer glitch

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
AntonioFireMender on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
RavenLady777, what is a first generation pet?

reply, AntonioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S computer glitch
First generation pet means the original pet you have. Once you hatch with another pet that egg becomes second generation and so on.

Here is a list of all first generation pets in the game and their original talents they can get.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Mary