Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kracken's pet drop

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
130
The kracken drops a pet the pet is a strom snow man.
you need to play very good to get a pet from the kracken
the pet gives a card the card is a storm snow man and it gives a storm trap to the enemy too. i was fighting the kracken and then a pet showed up i first thought that somebody gifted it but then i knew that the kracken gave me it
if you don't get a pet from the kracken it seems that you didn't fight well enogh. i'm luke ice dust and i'm level 47 and i'm death
if you see me plz add me to my firend list. i normally do quests but for now i try to get gold so i can buy a mount that is forever.

Defender
May 18, 2009
122
mat567010 wrote:
The kracken drops a pet the pet is a strom snow man.
you need to play very good to get a pet from the kracken
the pet gives a card the card is a storm snow man and it gives a storm trap to the enemy too. i was fighting the kracken and then a pet showed up i first thought that somebody gifted it but then i knew that the kracken gave me it
if you don't get a pet from the kracken it seems that you didn't fight well enogh. i'm luke ice dust and i'm level 47 and i'm death
if you see me plz add me to my firend list. i normally do quests but for now i try to get gold so i can buy a mount that is forever.
When you say Kraken do you mean the sea lord in DS or the weak Kraken boss in WC, because i don't think the weak one gives it.

Hunter Skullgem, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
94
1. To my knowledge, the Kraken does not drop the Storman, the Sea Lord does. BIG difference.
2. Playing well has nothing to do with pet drops. Neither does passing throughout a turn or fight or doing a 500 billion point hit. Drops are random.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
547
rubyb23 wrote:
1. To my knowledge, the Kraken does not drop the Storman, the Sea Lord does. BIG difference.
2. Playing well has nothing to do with pet drops. Neither does passing throughout a turn or fight or doing a 500 billion point hit. Drops are random.


No! you just have to be really, REALLY good ;)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
130
hunter33333 wrote:
mat567010 wrote:


When you say Kraken do you mean the sea lord in DS or the weak Kraken boss in WC, because i don't think the weak one gives it.

Hunter Skullgem, Grandmaster Thaumaturge


i mean the weak kracken it's in wizard city triton avenu

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
130
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
235
mat567010 wrote:
hunter33333 wrote:
mat567010 wrote:


When you say Kraken do you mean the sea lord in DS or the weak Kraken boss in WC, because i don't think the weak one gives it.

Hunter Skullgem, Grandmaster Thaumaturge


i mean the weak kracken it's in wizard city triton avenu
The kraken in Triton Avenue does not drop the storm snowman, it's the sea lord in DS. I know because I already have one.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
130
Cinder234 wrote:
mat567010 wrote:
hunter33333 wrote:
mat567010 wrote:


When you say Kraken do you mean the sea lord in DS or the weak Kraken boss in WC, because i don't think the weak one gives it.

Hunter Skullgem, Grandmaster Thaumaturge


i mean the weak kracken it's in wizard city triton avenu
The kraken in Triton Avenue does not drop the storm snowman, it's the sea lord in DS. I know because I already have one.


O! i got the pet from the weak kracken in triton avenu :?