Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this Rare?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2013
I have a Marleybone Frog Sweeper (the frogs with brooms in Marleybone) that I got as a drop from some boss in Marleybone. ( I in Dragonspyre now so I can't remember which ) Well anyway most of my friends say it really rare (not ultra just really) but I wanna be sure. Is the "Hoppin' Frog" rare If so anyone want one Because I am also looking for someone to hatch my first pet with

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alexis WildBlossom------------------

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Alex WildBlossom on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
I have a Marleybone Frog Sweeper (the frogs with brooms in Marleybone) that I got as a drop from some boss in Marleybone. ( I in Dragonspyre now so I can't remember which ) Well anyway most of my friends say it really rare (not ultra just really) but I wanna be sure. Is the "Hoppin' Frog" rare If so anyone want one Because I am also looking for someone to hatch my first pet with

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alexis WildBlossom------------------
Not to rare I have a few. They are dropped a few places in MarleyBone.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frog