Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Need GOLD!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Can anyone tell me how to get gold to hatch an egg. I Am On Mooshu and i am lvl.38

Thank you

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I think you should try to teleport to friends at dragonspyre and get some missions from there or just fight monsters that are around that you can beat. they drop of expensive clothing that give you a lot of money. thats what i do.Once i went to dragonspyre and fought some monsters for one hour went to the baazzar and got 63,587 gold. And the clothes you cant sell like no aoction clothes sell some wher else.

Hope that helps :D

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
First, please before teleporting, ask them first.

You can go back and fight bosses/monsters that you have already defeated, sell items that you won or keep an eye out for treasure chest on sidewalks. You will find more chest in WC, but they don't give much gold. The chances of finding them decreases as the levels increases.

It doesn't take long to build up gold. I had 120,000, brought a house and now I am almost back up to that amount. Only took a few days, but I was selling things when my back pack and chest were full.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
brandonbreeze said: I think you should try to teleport to friends at dragonspyre and get some missions from there or just fight monsters that are around that you can beat. they drop of expensive clothing that give you a lot of money. thats what i do.Once i went to dragonspyre and fought some monsters for one hour went to the baazzar and got 63,587 gold. And the clothes you cant sell like no aoction clothes sell some wher else.

Hope that helps

I say:
what should i fight?