Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
35
Hi, I have been a long-time player, but I am just starting out with pets, and I could use some help. I know I should start hatching with other good storm pets (my school), but no body will be willing to hatch with me if I don't have anything to offer. I just don't know where to start! Can someone please help me? Thanks!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
2019amisany on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I have been a long-time player, but I am just starting out with pets, and I could use some help. I know I should start hatching with other good storm pets (my school), but no body will be willing to hatch with me if I don't have anything to offer. I just don't know where to start! Can someone please help me? Thanks!
You are correct. It is hard to get a pet with decent talents when no one is willing to help you get the pet with decent talents.

There are people, me included, who will hatch with anyone we need to lose some gold. Right now I have 3 wizards close to the max gold. If you give me a time and realm to meet it will gladly hatch with whatever pet you want.

At this time I am working 2nd shift. I am usually on the game from 730 am to 1030am CST. I am also on for about an hour around midnight. Let me know if you are interested. I do have a wide variety of pets with great talents.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
35
Hannah Lifebringer on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
You are correct. It is hard to get a pet with decent talents when no one is willing to help you get the pet with decent talents.

There are people, me included, who will hatch with anyone we need to lose some gold. Right now I have 3 wizards close to the max gold. If you give me a time and realm to meet it will gladly hatch with whatever pet you want.

At this time I am working 2nd shift. I am usually on the game from 730 am to 1030am CST. I am also on for about an hour around midnight. Let me know if you are interested. I do have a wide variety of pets with great talents.
Realm Pixie, June 26th, At 10:30 CST(11:30 EST for me) in the hatchery. Reply if you cannot make it. Thanks!

Squire
Sep 07, 2011
593
It's daylight time in those zones now - EDT and CDT. Good luck with your hatches!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
2019amisany on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Realm Pixie, June 26th, At 10:30 CST(11:30 EST for me) in the hatchery. Reply if you cannot make it. Thanks!
Sorry, but you didn't specify am or pm. I was there at 1030 am. I cannot do 1030 pm.

I am still willing to hatch with you. I can be on anytime on friday and saturday. If you pick a time that is good for you, i will do my best to meet you.

Most of my wizards are named Hannah. The one I plan to use for hatching is Caley Mythsong.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
35
Hannah Lifebringer on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, but you didn't specify am or pm. I was there at 1030 am. I cannot do 1030 pm.

I am still willing to hatch with you. I can be on anytime on friday and saturday. If you pick a time that is good for you, i will do my best to meet you.

Most of my wizards are named Hannah. The one I plan to use for hatching is Caley Mythsong.
10:30 A.M, Realm Pixie, On the 27th. Sorry about the confusion.