Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Hello, I am wondering if they are any pets that can cast healing like, "may cast healing current". I have a life pet, but I don't know how to train it to heal in battle.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Orthrus doesn't heal 1st generation, it must be hatched into it. Starfish can be bought from the pet vendor in Celestia for 10,000 gold, it can learn Spritely and also has Spell Proof, so it's a pretty good base pet for starting out your pet talent pool.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Dmlem28 on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I am wondering if they are any pets that can cast healing like, "may cast healing current". I have a life pet, but I don't know how to train it to heal in battle.
There are now too many pets that can manifest a healing talent to list.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Funny how it has grown. Back when I got my Fierce Hound with the castle bundle it was rare to even get MC Sprite, so few pets had the ability and here was a pet that got it at Teen no matter what. It was very handy for my first wizard trying to learn the game at level 40 in mid Mooshu and solo. I got a lot of mileage out of that pet, Miss Zoe it old, lol.

Mary