Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching search!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I was wondering if anyone wanted to hatch with me that has a pet that has any of the abilities that include, "May cast..." I have the following pets up for hatching if you are interested:

Forest Beast
Ash Spider
Green Ghost
Bumble Bee

(All my pets are first generation if you want the stats of a pet I will gladly post them for you)
If you want to hatch please post your characters name, time zone and time, and realm. All hatches take place in hatchery, please make sure all your pets are adult or up before you ask to hatch with them, thank you!!!

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
i have a pet that may cast a life shield that is a deer knight I also have a pets that may cast vengeance I have three of them one of them is a ancient tiger I also have a adult Baby Dactyle

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
cholomexico on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
i have a pet that may cast a life shield that is a deer knight I also have a pets that may cast vengeance I have three of them one of them is a ancient tiger I also have a adult Baby Dactyle
Ok, those are perfect I would prefer the deer knight or the tiger if you're ok with that, which of mine do you want to hatch with. Also, what time is good for you, what time zone are you in, and what day do want for the hatch? Thank you for the options

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I just hatched a red goblin that's almost an adult if you would prefer that over the others