Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Request :P

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I should be saying this but I'm kind of looking for pet to hatch with. My talents that I am looking for would be Fairy, Proof and Defy. Might not sound like much but a lot of people are refusing to hatch with me . May cast Infallible and or healing current would be the dream.

Colin Legendsteed Level 90 Woot woot

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Beecaster24 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I should be saying this but I'm kind of looking for pet to hatch with. My talents that I am looking for would be Fairy, Proof and Defy. Might not sound like much but a lot of people are refusing to hatch with me . May cast Infallible and or healing current would be the dream.

Colin Legendsteed Level 90 Woot woot
I hatch with any one, I stand in the hatchery and random hatch with anyone who asks. I have pets that have all you want but not in one. I have Frankinbunny with healing current, spell proof but no infalliable. I have Enchanted Armament with Spell Proof, Fairy Friend and Unicorn. I have hatched these pets out so now I pretty regularly get these talents in the first 3 pet levels.

I am Easter time zone and usually can work around any times.

Warning - hatching with these high pedigree pets is expensive, typical is just over 40,000 gold.

Mary

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Northlite on May 28, 2014 wrote:
I hatch with any one, I stand in the hatchery and random hatch with anyone who asks. I have pets that have all you want but not in one. I have Frankinbunny with healing current, spell proof but no infalliable. I have Enchanted Armament with Spell Proof, Fairy Friend and Unicorn. I have hatched these pets out so now I pretty regularly get these talents in the first 3 pet levels.

I am Easter time zone and usually can work around any times.

Warning - hatching with these high pedigree pets is expensive, typical is just over 40,000 gold.

Mary
I live in a time zone where it is around 10pm where you are, I think that might be a little late but thanks anyway. I have a Rain Beetle with fairy and defy if anyone wants to hatch.

BTW I made a typing error, I was supposed to say Defy but I wrote Fairy instead.