Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Ok after a few minutes of some math i discovered it is roughly 555gold per species max attributes(example my krokomummy says 3610 that thirty six) so if i have a thirty six max attribute pet it would be simply 555x36=19980 which is alot of gold but resonable. BUT then it is that plus the other pet i want to hatch with so if i wanted to hatch with my 35 max diseased wildclaw it would be 35x555=19425 which again is a lot but reasonable. but of course to make these too have an egg i must add the prices together. 19980+19425=39405. we can asume that it is around 40,000 gold !!!!!! dont you all think that is just way to much i mean i could see even thirty thousand but i am mixing to pets that are good but no rare so if i had a rare pet... that would be just way too much.
i am not sure if this was the goal but i also figure out it was 29600 crowns to get forty thousand gold... that means if you wanted a good deal you would buy the $60.00 deal then spend half on gold so you could get one pet. that means your paying $30.00 for a pet. is there a connection between that? because i get a decent allowence every week and i think that that is a waste and not using crowns... that would take a very very long time.
just saying that it could be a little lower even like the old rule minus like ten or five thousand gold woul be cool
see you in duels to some
-Ronan Deathweaver
(p.s. did i get close to the rule because i am mostly curious about that? )