Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatchery 24 hour wait

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
The 24 hour wait really bugs me, i have 90,000 gold i spend half on a hatch that takes 45 thousand gold so i have enough to do it again but OOPS i already agreed to hatch what we think it will be a really awesome pet but NO i have to wait 24 hours and since the guy i agreed to hatch with, is NOT my friend i cant find him to hatch again after 24 hours. I dont know if this makes anyone else mad but i'd like some feedback. Am i the only one feeling that this needs to be changed

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
It's so people don't hatch a whole bunch of pets at a time but i don't really think it's necessary.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
I 100% agree with you.

On one hand, if you need to get more gold to hatch with after you've already hatched, then I can kinda see how waiting 24 hours would be fine.

But I agree that that we shouldn't have to wait 24 hrs. after one combination.

I think that it should be changed to 2 or 3 or even 3 hatches a day, or the wait time to hatch again should be lowered, maybe by at least half (from 24 hrs. to 12 hrs.), or both.

Note, I'm not normally one to complain about stuff like this, but I feel that this needs to be changed.

If Greyrose or Zeke or another admin could get back to us on this, we'd greatly appreciate it.