Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch Request

AuthorMessage
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Hello, Is anybody willing to hatch with my starfish pet? It is currently an adult and has the derby talents: musical lane and bombarder. The regular talents are: may cast iceblade and spritely. I haven't hatched it with another pet yet so the full gene pool is here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Starfish
Thanks!

Sarai Thunderstrider
Grandmaster

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Yes, but my starfish is the one I am going to focus on.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
I can make you a deal: i will hatch you starfish with my death ninja pig if you hatch your stormzilla with my wraith pet so I can get a grimzilla. (I really want one!) What about that?

Joshua Shadowmancer, Grandmaster

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
glowstorm13 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Yes, but my starfish is the one I am going to focus on.
What talents are you looking for in the hatching?

Mary

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
i'll hatch your star fish with my seraph ice fish ice snake and i am currently leveling up my storm dragon let me know if your interested

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Northlite on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
What talents are you looking for in the hatching?

Mary
I am looking for spritley, pain giver, spell proof, unicorn, and healing current. Also, unicorn is exchangeable with fairy friend.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
glowstorm13 on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
I am looking for spritley, pain giver, spell proof, unicorn, and healing current. Also, unicorn is exchangeable with fairy friend.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary
So are you looking for a Starfish in return or will a Frankenbunny or Enchanted Armament pet do?

I do not have pain giver in any of my pets though. I mainly have spell proof, unicorn and fairy friend in several. I am still hatching out a selfish talent at mega. I will check my Starfish inventory as I have hatched quite a few of them for the spell proof in the beginning.

Mary

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Northlite on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
So are you looking for a Starfish in return or will a Frankenbunny or Enchanted Armament pet do?

I do not have pain giver in any of my pets though. I mainly have spell proof, unicorn and fairy friend in several. I am still hatching out a selfish talent at mega. I will check my Starfish inventory as I have hatched quite a few of them for the spell proof in the beginning.

Mary
I don't care about the appearance of the pet, just the talents. Also, spell proof, unicorn, and fairy friend are talents I want and the potential to get may cast healing current (from frankenbunny) would be nice also. Let me know if you're willing to hatch.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Survivor
Mar 14, 2014
glowstorm13 on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary
I have a spell proof poet it is also a star fish would you like to hatch sometime I Guess

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
glowstorm13 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
I don't care about the appearance of the pet, just the talents. Also, spell proof, unicorn, and fairy friend are talents I want and the potential to get may cast healing current (from frankenbunny) would be nice also. Let me know if you're willing to hatch.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary
I am Eastern Time zone and slightly flexible on times to meet.

My Enchanted Armament pets are more consistently getting fairy friend, unicorn and spell proof, in first 3 levels of training. I am still working on hatching out selfish talents on all my pets. I have yet to concentrate on cross hatch with frankenbunny to get energizing current in the heals mix.

Need to know realm, date, time and time zone to try a meet up.

Mary

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Northlite on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
I am Eastern Time zone and slightly flexible on times to meet.

My Enchanted Armament pets are more consistently getting fairy friend, unicorn and spell proof, in first 3 levels of training. I am still working on hatching out selfish talents on all my pets. I have yet to concentrate on cross hatch with frankenbunny to get energizing current in the heals mix.

Need to know realm, date, time and time zone to try a meet up.

Mary
I have an enchanted armament with mc healing current, fairy, proof, defy, and pain giver or bringer (I forgot which one).

I would be more than willing to hatch with either you and the OP.

I am in central time zone. At this present time evenings on Monday and Tuesday or any time on Wednesday and Thursday are my ideal times.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Ok, I might not have enough gold but I will post a realm, time, time zone and date when I think I have enough.

About how much gold would be needed to hatch my starfish with your enchanted armament?
Thanks
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
glowstorm13 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I might not have enough gold but I will post a realm, time, time zone and date when I think I have enough.

About how much gold would be needed to hatch my starfish with your enchanted armament?
Thanks
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary
Depending on the pedigree of your pet, 40,000 or a bit over tops gold.

Mary

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
glowstorm13 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:

Thanks
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary
If you don't have enough gold I can GIVE you plenty of treasure cards to sell. I usually have too many treasure cards a day max gold. Also, my gardens are nearing elder so will have plenty of earthquakes, scarecrows, poisons, and maybe even judgements for you to sell.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
My lower level ice wizard has a mega Rescue Rover that gives global resist of 10, ice power, ice accuracy, one disarm card, three DOT attack cards, and may cast unicorn. I also have a mega Rain Beetle that gives 14 global resist, ice power, may cast fairy, and an attack spell that gives you an +25 blade.

If either one of these offer something which appeals to you, let me know. I am CST, and usually play in the Kelvin realm. My lower level wizard's name is Erin Dusk Weaver.

Thanks!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
OK, I farmed halfang bristlecrown until I hit max gold so I can hatch with You Mary on Thursday the 17th or Friday the 18th if that is good. Realm wraith at eleven AM is a good time for me and my time zone is also eastern.

Hannah, thanks for the offer and I'll let you know if I need to rehatch(which I probably will).

Sarai Thunderstrider

Legendary