Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch request

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
So I want to hatch with any pet with spritely. How about August 16th (Gold Issues for me and I give you time to get gold) or later. Helephant realm would be great. I have a deer knight and a sea dragon I can hatch with. I may get a random meet up in-game so cancelling is possible. We will meet in Wolf Minster Abbey in MB. then I will simply request that you teleport to me when I am in the hatchery. A good time would be 5:00 US Central time. I also have very low pedigree pets for gold issues. If you can hatch but you don't have access to MB simply tell me a better location. Note: If you post on August 15th I won't appear until August 18th. My Wizards name is Cole Crowwraith. He is a 41 balance. He will be wearing a faerie mask and boots but a grizzleheim robe.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
critical death on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
So I want to hatch with any pet with spritely. How about August 16th (Gold Issues for me and I give you time to get gold) or later. Helephant realm would be great. I have a deer knight and a sea dragon I can hatch with. I may get a random meet up in-game so cancelling is possible. We will meet in Wolf Minster Abbey in MB. then I will simply request that you teleport to me when I am in the hatchery. A good time would be 5:00 US Central time. I also have very low pedigree pets for gold issues. If you can hatch but you don't have access to MB simply tell me a better location. Note: If you post on August 15th I won't appear until August 18th. My Wizards name is Cole Crowwraith. He is a 41 balance. He will be wearing a faerie mask and boots but a grizzleheim robe.
Critical,

I would love to, but trying to figure out Aquila crafting (feel like a newbie about this), I spent most of my gold in buying recipes I later found out I shouldn't have bought.

Anyway, I will keep this in mind if I ever see you in the Spiral, because I have never had a pet except Satyr (Dane Dawnwalker) that had the ability to recieve a health benefit (card), and I would LOVE to have a pet that freely cast that spell in battle.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I will hatch with you I have a Grimzilla which will be adult soon. I'm Alura Battleheart, lvl 90 but I might use my balance, Brecken Storytalon, lvl 30. I would like the sea dragon.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I would hatch with you, but sadly my computer is having overheating issues and other problems so I am unable to hatch, good luck hatching though. Also, if you don't find anyone here, Wizard101 Central is another good place to look.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Cool two answers. Promethean never feel like a newbie. feel like your adventuring and never hurt yourself in any form. I will have to train up my sea dragon (I have a deer ready but if he learns spritely I will go with promethean for his sake). I will be standing next to the spiral door in MB. Plus I also have frosty fish and toaddles and various other pets. So alura I have given a ton of time so I expect grim to be adult otherwise free tcs for you to get snacks (I have chimera tcs I will never use same with snow angel tcs). Kidding I really um it doesn't matter. Sojust to confirm, do you have spritely (Apllies to all)? Otherwise if my sea dragon that I train gets spritely I will be willing to give you spritely as some appreciation for offering a hatch with me. Now hatching a sea dragon will be expensive due to his pedigree. I will be farming for gold. So yea. Note I DO NOT have text chat.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Question:

- Is there a specific school you want your pet for? For your Balance wizard or for another?

The reason I ask is, I generally hatch with same-school pets (Fire with Fire, etc). This keeps any possible school talents (Fire, for example) with the Fire pet I'm hatching with.

I will try to remember to meet with you. I have quite a variety of excellent pets for all schools. All of my primary pets have Proof, Defy, Sprite, Fairy and Pain Giver. My secondary pets may include Unicorn (instead of Fairy), school damage (instead of pain giver), and other very useful talents (almost all of my pets have universal talents that can be used with any wizard school).

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Question:

- Is there a specific school you want your pet for? For your Balance wizard or for another?

The reason I ask is, I generally hatch with same-school pets (Fire with Fire, etc). This keeps any possible school talents (Fire, for example) with the Fire pet I'm hatching with.

I will try to remember to meet with you. I have quite a variety of excellent pets for all schools. All of my primary pets have Proof, Defy, Sprite, Fairy and Pain Giver. My secondary pets may include Unicorn (instead of Fairy), school damage (instead of pain giver), and other very useful talents (almost all of my pets have universal talents that can be used with any wizard school).
If I met with you that would be a miracle. My balance is my ambassador. He seems weak so no one is attracted to him for going crazy over a high level. He looks like a forgettable person. I will be in MB walkiong around like a dud if you were to meet me. I have three realms I will be on usually:
1. Blossom (In DS)
2. Helephant (In MB)
3. Ambrose (In MooShu)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I will try my best to remember.

I do have a couple of good Balance pets, including the Therizinosaurus pet, which has had Pain Giver and Add-Balance (6% balance damage). I think the talents are Proof (9), Sprite, Fairy, Pain Giver, Add-Balance (been a while since I've played that one)

I also have a Desert Mammoth with Sprite, Fairy, Proof (9), Defy (5), and Pain Giver (6)

I'm working on a couple of other Balance pets, but these aren't ready for hatching yet. But, I do have other pets that have Dragonblade and universal talents.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
critical death on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Cool two answers. Promethean never feel like a newbie. feel like your adventuring and never hurt yourself in any form. I will have to train up my sea dragon (I have a deer ready but if he learns spritely I will go with promethean for his sake). I will be standing next to the spiral door in MB. Plus I also have frosty fish and toaddles and various other pets. So alura I have given a ton of time so I expect grim to be adult otherwise free tcs for you to get snacks (I have chimera tcs I will never use same with snow angel tcs). Kidding I really um it doesn't matter. Sojust to confirm, do you have spritely (Apllies to all)? Otherwise if my sea dragon that I train gets spritely I will be willing to give you spritely as some appreciation for offering a hatch with me. Now hatching a sea dragon will be expensive due to his pedigree. I will be farming for gold. So yea. Note I DO NOT have text chat.
Ok. I do have spritely on two pets; One on the grimzilla, and one on my brave hound, but there is a 10% chance you will get a pet with spritely if you hatch with hound. So Grimzilla I will have to train.