Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finally, success!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
So I have now gotten the 4 pet talents that I was shooting for, with one change of heart on what my 4 talents should be along the way.
My originals were spell proof, spritely, sharp shot and pain giver.
I changed that to spell proof, sharp shot, pain giver and death giver being that spritely really didn't benefit me that much. Spritely was mainly cast after a big scarecrow which filled my life anyways, so a double damage pet was more fitting for my necromancer.

With Buddy, (my renamed sea dragon) I have now gotten all 4!
Took a couple of months of hatching every couple of days, ooodles of Mega snacks, and probably a couple of million gold.

Take heart hatchers, you can get your perfect pet!

Chris Nightwraith
Transcended Necromancer
WCP

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Congratulations!

I had what I felt was the best (not ultimate like you) pets I could for my 6 wizards after months and months of training.

And then they came out with the new 78th level pets with better accuracy and better damage. So I am at it again just to try and claim 3% more in these categories.

For my Fire character I have hatched over 25 times and still haven't got a good combo. I hate the selfish talents! and the mana ones are just a waste.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
GamingDan wrote:
Congratulations!

I had what I felt was the best (not ultimate like you) pets I could for my 6 wizards after months and months of training.

And then they came out with the new 78th level pets with better accuracy and better damage. So I am at it again just to try and claim 3% more in these categories.

For my Fire character I have hatched over 25 times and still haven't got a good combo. I hate the selfish talents! and the mana ones are just a waste.

Wow, thanks for the heads up! Just checked the Wiki and saw that I will again have to realign my priorities and start saving mega snacks and gold again!
A 12% boost for accuracy and another 12 percent damage would be awesome. If I could part with spell proof, a 24% damage boost would be fantastic.
I think swapping out death giver and sharp shot for the 12% boosts would be ideal.
pods

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Just FYI- I have only gotten the attack and accuracy to 9%.

They say you can get to 12%, but I think that can only happens if you get the right selfish talents also.