Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fierce Hound seeks Black Cat! And Advice!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Okay so i've seen this really rare pet (as in i've only seen four of these, and i've counted) it's called a Danger Hound and it looks like a Fierce Hound and a Black Cat ~ a Black Hound. Is this what it truely is? If so my name is Katherine DeathHunter and i've got a mega fierce hound named Chance. (63 base, 28 power, +118 health points, +6% accuracy, may cast sprite spell, +10% resistence to Death magic) I need advice in the sense that i would like to know if that is correct. And btw... i only got menu chat. if you read this and if you got a black cat and you are willing to hatch with me just say "sorcery stones" in the activities/fairgrounds section. Thanks for reading this!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
That is called a Danger Hound

p.s. you can't get them anymore. people won them on some facebook photo challenge

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
It is called a Danger Hound

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
yes it is a Danger Hound. and no, you can't hatch one by using a black cat and fierce hound.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Danger_Hound

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Thanks guys! I appreciate the info! How can i get a Danger Hound? Or is it retired? lol can i like hatch with a Danger Hound and hope i get one?

Administrator
Just Add Bacon on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
Thanks guys! I appreciate the info! How can i get a Danger Hound? Or is it retired? lol can i like hatch with a Danger Hound and hope i get one?
Young Wizard,
Just as the other replies stated, if you do not already own a Danger Hound you cannot obtain the Danger Hound pet through hatching, nor can you obtain one in any other way.

This pet was exclusive to a promotion run by Wizard101 Central. The distribution of those pets is solely at their discretion.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
So is it possible to that they will do something with them again, i wonder? hmm...

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
It's a shame i can't get a Danger Hound... for those of you who do have one, lucky! lol take good care of them for me.