Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted Armament

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
31
Earlier today I did the extra boss in Mount Olympus, and lucky me, received the Enchanted Armament (first try too!) I have him up to a teen and will soon be an adult and I was wondering if anyone knows good mixes? I would like to mix with a pet that has either may cast fairy or may cast unicorn. If anyone has a good pet and would like to hatch, just tell me and a screenshot of your talents would be nice.
Katie Smith level 34

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
Are you wanting another armament? If so I will gladly help you. I have a mega enchanted armament with the following talents.

Spell Proof: 9%
Spell Defy: 4%
Pain bringer or pain giver (I get them confused): 6%
May cast fairy
May cast healing current.

Let me know a time and realm to meet. At this time I am available for only a few hours in morning and for a few hours after midnight CST.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
94
Hannah I'd love to hatch with your armament.

I have an armament (which took me over a dozen hatches to get) and unfortunately it isn't developing well. I'd love to get another one with proof, defy, and fairy (my current one has fairy) without trying to hatch over and over and over just to get an armament.

I'm willing to setup multiple hatch meet ups if I have a pet you would like also.

Calamity PixieShade, level 95

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4120
Calamity PixieShad... on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Hannah I'd love to hatch with your armament.

I have an armament (which took me over a dozen hatches to get) and unfortunately it isn't developing well. I'd love to get another one with proof, defy, and fairy (my current one has fairy) without trying to hatch over and over and over just to get an armament.

I'm willing to setup multiple hatch meet ups if I have a pet you would like also.

Calamity PixieShade, level 95
I have one too with 10 proof, 5 defy, pierce, sprite, fairy if you are interested.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
94
seethe42 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I have one too with 10 proof, 5 defy, pierce, sprite, fairy if you are interested.
I'd love to set-up a meet up. I have flexible availability so if you let me know a time, (CST for me) realm, location, and wizards name I'd be very grateful for the hatch.

Calamity PixieShade

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
Calamity PixieShad... on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Hannah I'd love to hatch with your armament.

I have an armament (which took me over a dozen hatches to get) and unfortunately it isn't developing well. I'd love to get another one with proof, defy, and fairy (my current one has fairy) without trying to hatch over and over and over just to get an armament.

I'm willing to setup multiple hatch meet ups if I have a pet you would like also.

Calamity PixieShade, level 95
Set up a time and realm. Over the next few days my schedule is flexible.

You can use whatever pet you want. I have been looking for a fine wood golem pet, if you happen to have one of those that would be great. I can hatch more than once with you.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
94
Hannah Lifebringer on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Set up a time and realm. Over the next few days my schedule is flexible.

You can use whatever pet you want. I have been looking for a fine wood golem pet, if you happen to have one of those that would be great. I can hatch more than once with you.
Hannah

Would Monday, April 7th at 9am CST, realm Kelvin, inside the hatchery work? (Please note included a delay so messages and replies can be moderated)

Unfortunately I don't have a wood golem, but for weird life pets I do have an eyebendito with proof, defy, fairy, sprite, and tower shield. Or balance pets I have the flamingo with fairy, sprite, defy or one with infallible and fairy.

Calamity PixieShade, level 95

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
Calamity PixieShad... on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Hannah

Would Monday, April 7th at 9am CST, realm Kelvin, inside the hatchery work? (Please note included a delay so messages and replies can be moderated)

Unfortunately I don't have a wood golem, but for weird life pets I do have an eyebendito with proof, defy, fairy, sprite, and tower shield. Or balance pets I have the flamingo with fairy, sprite, defy or one with infallible and fairy.

Calamity PixieShade, level 95
That time would be great for me.

You can use whatever pet you want. I know at that time I will once more be near max gold and in need of losing some, so the pet doesn't really matter to me.

Wizard name is Caley Mythsong.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
94
Hannah Lifebringer on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
That time would be great for me.

You can use whatever pet you want. I know at that time I will once more be near max gold and in need of losing some, so the pet doesn't really matter to me.

Wizard name is Caley Mythsong.
See you then!