Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dressing up pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I do not know if someone though of this or not, but what if you could dress up your pet. :DI though it would be rad if you could put on a hair bow on female (girl) pets, and put hats on the the male (boy) pets. The clothes can be any color. I hope nobody has though of this yet. Plus if Kingsisle likes this idea I hope that they please use it. 8) Who doesnt wanna make there pet look "tight" 8) .This idea is from John Rubyspear, a Grandmaster Pyromancer. Again,I hope that K.I takes this idea since i really wanna dress my pets up.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
making clothes for your pet be cool :? but nah it would be weird and the clothes would be dumbly small :?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
biltong wrote:
I do not know if someone though of this or not, but what if you could dress up your pet. :DI though it would be rad if you could put on a hair bow on female (girl) pets, and put hats on the the male (boy) pets. The clothes can be any color. I hope nobody has though of this yet. Plus if Kingsisle likes this idea I hope that they please use it. 8) Who doesnt wanna make there pet look "tight" 8) .This idea is from John Rubyspear, a Grandmaster Pyromancer. Again,I hope that K.I takes this idea since i really wanna dress my pets up.

OMG that sounds awesome!!! :D