Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone know how to get a good fire pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I have desperately been looking for a good fire pet like a fire beetle or maybe even a fire forest lord. I have been looking because i know that as your a higher level pets become useful. From: Antonio Fire Blood level 33

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
There are a lot of good fire pets. You will get some just by playing the game as you level up (Phoenix and efreet).

I personally found it helpful to take those pets and hatch them with the samoorai I got for crowns, and after many generations came up with a great samoorai that was also a big fire boost. I personally wanted fire boosts with spritely and healing in a pet.

Also fun to hatch your fire pets with a life Gnome or with a forest lord, to get interesting hybrids.

The velociraptor and the blaze beast are also fun options.

For a full overview of all your options go to this link:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Fire_Pets

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
FinnAgainWindrider on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
There are a lot of good fire pets. You will get some just by playing the game as you level up (Phoenix and efreet).

I personally found it helpful to take those pets and hatch them with the samoorai I got for crowns, and after many generations came up with a great samoorai that was also a big fire boost. I personally wanted fire boosts with spritely and healing in a pet.

Also fun to hatch your fire pets with a life Gnome or with a forest lord, to get interesting hybrids.

The velociraptor and the blaze beast are also fun options.

For a full overview of all your options go to this link:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Fire_Pets
You also get helephant thru questing (and firecat can be purchased)

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
i just got a cold fire dragon last night and its ability is pretty good. if you want, i could train it to adult for you and we can hatch