Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disappointed with size of Jade Oni pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Does anyone else think the Jade Oni is too small when it is equipped to your wizard? I think the Jade Oni is one of the most beautifully designed creatures in all of the spiral, but at his current size you can hardly see any of the detail of his design.

It would be nice if he could be made a little bit bigger. He doesn't have to be as big as the Wraith, but at his current size, the Jade Oni is rather unimposing.

Are there any other pets out there that you think can be made a little bit bigger (or even smaller)?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
There is no need to increase the pet size just for looks. If you still care, go to Mooshu and summon the Jade Oni. you can admire his armor (and intensive jewelry) while pwning him at the same time.

Personally, I believe there is no need to increase the size of any pets. Besides, everyone would freak out at a huge helephant pet following his friend.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I sort of think the same for my Helephant. All the other school pets are so big and you can see the details perfectly, but mine is small and just looks like a red ball following me.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
There is no need to increase the pet size just for looks. If you still care, go to Mooshu and summon the Jade Oni. you can admire his armor (and intensive jewelry) while pwning him at the same time.

Personally, I believe there is no need to increase the size of any pets. Besides, everyone would freak out at a huge helephant pet following his friend.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

I didn't say huge, just slightly bigger. Right now it just looks like a little green blob.