Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Sprite Pet Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2014
Okay, I have been told that Bastilla Gravewynd in Firecat Alley drops a dark sprite egg when you defeat her. I have literally defeated her TEN times and all I get is coin and a necklace. I never get the Dark Sprite and everyone I've talked to says she's the only one you can get the sprite from. I have also been told by several people that they all got the sprite the first time they defeated her. So does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this pet!? I have also tried defeating Bastilla in different realms and I still don't get the sprite. I am very frustrated and would greatly appreciate some help! :)

- Scarlet.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ScarletGreenThistl... on May 6, 2014 wrote:
Okay, I have been told that Bastilla Gravewynd in Firecat Alley drops a dark sprite egg when you defeat her. I have literally defeated her TEN times and all I get is coin and a necklace. I never get the Dark Sprite and everyone I've talked to says she's the only one you can get the sprite from. I have also been told by several people that they all got the sprite the first time they defeated her. So does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this pet!? I have also tried defeating Bastilla in different realms and I still don't get the sprite. I am very frustrated and would greatly appreciate some help! :)

- Scarlet.
First, relax. All pet drops are rare.

She does drop the Dark Sprite (no card on this pet) but out of the over three years and countless wizards, I have gotten two.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Dark_Sprite

Try Lord Nightshade...he drops the Midnight Sprite which has the card and who seems to drop them a bit more frequently.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Midnight_Sprite