Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

As your pet grows it should look different

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I don't know one pet who looks the same as they did when they were a baby. so why should wizard101 be any different? I mean isn't the point of the game to make it as realistic as possible? I say as a pet matures from baby to epic it's appearance should change every time as well.not necessarily a drastic change but something noticeable. let me know what you think

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I completely agree!

I also think that the reward for training your pet should be greater - I just got my helephant to ancient and only got +1% pips, complete disappointment. It shouldn't be so difficult to unlock pet benefits - why not gradually unlock benefits as you train instead of only when you level up? I don't enjoy repeating the same 4 games over and over (and wasting the energy I need to take care of my garden!) only to wind up unlocking lame talents and feeling like I've wasted my time. I'm at the point where I don't even train my pets, I garden instead - usually I get a heck of a lot more benefits from gardening than I do from working on my pets. I'm also completely disappointed with the whole hatching business, but that's a whole other post. The way I see it, KI needs to re-think multiple aspects of the pet system.

Sophia FireEyes, Level 60

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Noelle1122 wrote:
I completely agree!

I also think that the reward for training your pet should be greater - I just got my helephant to ancient and only got +1% pips, complete disappointment. It shouldn't be so difficult to unlock pet benefits - why not gradually unlock benefits as you train instead of only when you level up? I don't enjoy repeating the same 4 games over and over (and wasting the energy I need to take care of my garden!) only to wind up unlocking lame talents and feeling like I've wasted my time. I'm at the point where I don't even train my pets, I garden instead - usually I get a heck of a lot more benefits from gardening than I do from working on my pets. I'm also completely disappointed with the whole hatching business, but that's a whole other post. The way I see it, KI needs to re-think multiple aspects of the pet system.

I agree, if you want to have multiple good pets it could take weeks. but I just stick with about 3. I know exactly how you feel when it comes to your pets talents. feeling defeated after working for so long to level up and getting a bogus talent like +1% of power pip. lets hope KI reads this.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
I agree thier should be a differ of pets i really would like to rise my fire cat!Its past an adult still nothin :? So it would be awesome

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Yes, 3 agrees so far. but were going to need alot more if we want KI to take a look at this.

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Maybe a slight change in color or size would be cool, but nothing crazy big.

-Madison Silverblade
Level 46 pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
hey bro i am tottally with you awwsome the best idea ever!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Thx man, and yeah it doesn't have to drastically change but at least be a noticable change.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
It makes sense and it isn't like asking for a huge change. So yea I agree for sure

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Noelle1122 wrote:
I completely agree!

i wouldnt say getting a pet that casts sprite and that gives 10% resist is that lame

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
I agree!!!!!! That is a good idea but the only thing is, it would take wizard 101 workers a long time to do that for ALL the pets. I'm just saying this might take a while but I love the idea!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Yeah i never stopped to think how long it might take for them to go through every pet. Well it would be worth the wait for sure