Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone willing to help me the Enchanted Armament?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2019
I made a huge mistake the other day. I took an adult pet to the pet kiosk and spent 45,000 gold in order to hatch a pet, I thought it would be an enchanted armament but instead I got a copy of the pet I submitted but with a higher pedigree. Would I have to meet someone who already has enchanted armament and ask them to help hatch the pet with me? Aquila is a really long ways away and I'm currently low level still doing krokotopia. Is there anyone that's willing to help me out? I have 50,000 gold now and I want to make sure I do it correctly this time around. Please let me know if you're willing and I'll make time to meet you.

Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
RDClaymore on Jul 22, 2019 wrote:
I made a huge mistake the other day. I took an adult pet to the pet kiosk and spent 45,000 gold in order to hatch a pet, I thought it would be an enchanted armament but instead I got a copy of the pet I submitted but with a higher pedigree. Would I have to meet someone who already has enchanted armament and ask them to help hatch the pet with me? Aquila is a really long ways away and I'm currently low level still doing krokotopia. Is there anyone that's willing to help me out? I have 50,000 gold now and I want to make sure I do it correctly this time around. Please let me know if you're willing and I'll make time to meet you.

Thanks!
You did it right!

The chance of getting the appearance of the other pet is about 50/50 yours or theirs. If the pet you hatched with has nice talents and higher stats I'd recommend taking the new baby you got to adult and using that to hatch again with the enchanted armament. You didn't get the appearance this time, but you will have got some of the stats and talents. Hopefully next time you'll get more of the stats and talents and also the appearance too.

Keep trying and good luck!

PS. The statistical chance of getting the appearance of the other pet is exactly the same whether you hatch directly with the owner or via the kiosk.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2013
You can't actually... trade pets per say. You literally only get their so called abilities and different effects. And it's not guranteed, it's just a chance to actually get that pet's abilities. Using that specific pet that you already have to hatch will give you a better chance and will help you with the abilities received.

Im sorry but you literally have to HAVE the enchanted armament to actually.. have it? Other than that, you're really just trading abilities. I highly suggest farming mount olympus's secret boss with some higher level friends to try and get the pet. That's what I did, and what most people do.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
PureLionBlood on Jul 23, 2019 wrote:
You can't actually... trade pets per say. You literally only get their so called abilities and different effects. And it's not guranteed, it's just a chance to actually get that pet's abilities. Using that specific pet that you already have to hatch will give you a better chance and will help you with the abilities received.

Im sorry but you literally have to HAVE the enchanted armament to actually.. have it? Other than that, you're really just trading abilities. I highly suggest farming mount olympus's secret boss with some higher level friends to try and get the pet. That's what I did, and what most people do.
You can definitely hatch for the appearance as well as the abilities etc

Honestly, it's the best way to get more types of pets and tons of fun! I often do random hatches just to get something new...hatching is awesome