Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AAAWESOME PET IDEAS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
39
ok i gots some cool pet ideas:
stormzilla + minotaur = lightning minotaur
heckhound + earthwalker = naturehound
wildclaw (any type) + satyr = sasquatch
hydra + orthrus = echidna
lava spider + jade oni/war oni = volcanic walker
helephant + wildclaw = mammothant ( relates to mammoths )
ninja pig + rat magician = ninja mage
collosus + banshee = obsidian screecher
wraith + flame wing = mourning wing


hey sry if some people mixed these pets and didn't get this but you can get different ones from the same mixture soooooooooo ok.


8)



PLEASE ADD MORE IDEAS :-o :D :D :D



Community Leader
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Hybrids are supposed to be hard to get, a lot of these combination's can be done for under 60k.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
39
Angelocean wrote:
Hybrids are supposed to be hard to get, a lot of these combination's can be done for under 60k.


well kingsile dropped price for hatching and maybe they'll drop it even further hmm ( hopefully ) but i also got these new pet ideas just yesterday

flamewing + collosus = freeze bird
stormzilla + wildclaw = shockclaw :?
wooden golem + satyr = acorn golem
troll + celstia crab = shell fighter
firebat + minotaur = hornwinger :-o
goat monk + helephant = HEALephant 8)
cyclops + krok pet = cyclokrok

hmm please post more ideas :x

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
39
MeCatz wrote:
Love the names :)
Can I have a Sasquatch please.


um sure? lol :D

Survivor
May 04, 2010
6
here are some of my ideas:
note: none of these have been texted hatch at your own risk.
1. heckhound+wraith=hellhound
2.helephant+cat thug= elephant thug
3.hydra +( orthurus+any kindof ghost )= nineheadedghostdog
4.stormzilla+magma collousos =molten storm collousos
5.woodengolem+metal golem = oven golem
6.brown spider+ metal golem= robot spider
7.wraith + red ghost = tainted axe maniac
8.pale maiden + jadi oni = pale jadi oni/ the ghost of jadi oni/jadi oni ghost
9.orthurus/myth imp + unicorn = mythicorn creature
10.crystal spider + cat thug = crystal thug
11.heckhound + diseased wild claw = fire claw/ wild hound
12.(blue ghost + red ghost) +(green ghost + pale maiden) = master ghost
12.5 master ghost + (wraith + wandering spectar)= grandmaster ghost
13.(dragon + fire cat) + (heck hound + sun wing/sun bird) = master fire beast
13.5 master fire beast + ( helephant + magma colousouss)= grandmaster fire beast
14. grandmaster fire beast + grandmaster ghost = ultimate grandmaster fire ghost beast



i have more but i think this is enough until someone wants more reply if you want more kinds of combinations

Survivor
May 25, 2009
3
Ice Collosus+Othrus= Ice Hound
It looks just like a husky and gives you the ice hound spell

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
2
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
2
i got another awesome idea and there will be more! blake dragonshield banshee+dragon+satyr+minotaur

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
19
Charziard wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Hybrids are supposed to be hard to get, a lot of these combination's can be done for under 60k.


well kingsile dropped price for hatching and maybe they'll drop it even further hmm ( hopefully ) but i also got these new pet ideas just yesterday

flamewing + collosus = freeze bird
stormzilla + wildclaw = shockclaw :?
wooden golem + satyr = acorn golem
troll + celstia crab = shell fighter
firebat + minotaur = hornwinger :-o
goat monk + helephant = HEALephant 8)
cyclops + krok pet = cyclokrok

hmm please post more ideas :x



they already got ice bird but maybe it can be storm bird or something

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
235
I think there should be a life cat too it would be a mix of satyr and fire cat but is hard to get but it's a thought :D

Also there can be a myth bird which is a mix of flamewing and orthrus.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
7
Lavadragos wrote:
here are some of my ideas:
note: none of these have been texted hatch at your own risk.
1. heckhound+wraith=hellhound
2.helephant+cat thug= elephant thug
3.hydra +( orthurus+any kindof ghost )= nineheadedghostdog
4.stormzilla+magma collousos =molten storm collousos
5.woodengolem+metal golem = oven golem
6.brown spider+ metal golem= robot spider
7.wraith + red ghost = tainted axe maniac
8.pale maiden + jadi oni = pale jadi oni/ the ghost of jadi oni/jadi oni ghost
9.orthurus/myth imp + unicorn = mythicorn creature
10.crystal spider + cat thug = crystal thug
11.heckhound + diseased wild claw = fire claw/ wild hound
12.(blue ghost + red ghost) +(green ghost + pale maiden) = master ghost
12.5 master ghost + (wraith + wandering spectar)= grandmaster ghost
13.(dragon + fire cat) + (heck hound + sun wing/sun bird) = master fire beast
13.5 master fire beast + ( helephant + magma colousouss)= grandmaster fire beast
14. grandmaster fire beast + grandmaster ghost = ultimate grandmaster fire ghost beast



i have more but i think this is enough until someone wants more reply if you want more kinds of combinations




wow thats allot!
the grandmaster fire beast sounds sooo cool :D

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
7
Charziard wrote:
ok i gots some cool pet ideas:
stormzilla + minotaur = lightning minotaur
heckhound + earthwalker = naturehound
wildclaw (any type) + satyr = sasquatch
hydra + orthrus = echidna
lava spider + jade oni/war oni = volcanic walker
helephant + wildclaw = mammothant ( relates to mammoths )
ninja pig + rat magician = ninja mage
collosus + banshee = obsidian screecher
wraith + flame wing = mourning wing


hey sry if some people mixed these pets and didn't get this but you can get different ones from the same mixture soooooooooo ok.


8)



PLEASE ADD MORE IDEAS :-o :D :D :D


hydra + orthrus = five headed hydra