Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zombie Pet Info

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
I was in the Bazaar when I saw a pet that looked like Grubb (sunken city boss) and I remembered seeing pictures showing the zombie pet on Wizard101 Central but I couldn't find any info on it if anyone knows:

What school, Does it have any spells, What traits does it have, Hybrid forms, is it a Grubb drop?

If anyone has any info about the above or more I would be really happy. TY.
Tarlac Owldreamer Level 30 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
BlazeTaleweaver on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I was in the Bazaar when I saw a pet that looked like Grubb (sunken city boss) and I remembered seeing pictures showing the zombie pet on Wizard101 Central but I couldn't find any info on it if anyone knows:

What school, Does it have any spells, What traits does it have, Hybrid forms, is it a Grubb drop?

If anyone has any info about the above or more I would be really happy. TY.
Tarlac Owldreamer Level 30 Fire Wizard
It is a death pet, as far as I know it does not give any spells, but it might cast fairy or sprite, no hybrid forms as I can see (by hatching there are reskins of it like ghoul and myth ghoul), and yes it is a Grubb drop!

William master crafter LvL 28

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
I think the pet you are thinking of is called Zombie. It's a death school pet. It is dropped by Grendel Madlings (which is rare), and you can also get it from the Purreau's Plentiful Pet Provisions cardpack.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Ian FireStalker
Legendary Pyromancer

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Thanks a lot guys this really helps.

Blaze Taleweaver/ Tarlac Owldreamer
Wizard Wizard

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
WilliamLoki on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
It is a death pet, as far as I know it does not give any spells, but it might cast fairy or sprite, no hybrid forms as I can see (by hatching there are reskins of it like ghoul and myth ghoul), and yes it is a Grubb drop!

William master crafter LvL 28
its actually not a grub drop. (common mistake though due to the appearance) you actually get it from a boss in DS. you can see for yourself on one of the wizard101 blogs on where to get him ( the friendly necromancer i think) i dont think grub drops any pets. hoped this helps

jack skullbreeze master of fire

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
nullits actually not a grub drop. (common mistake though due to the appearance) you actually get it from a boss in DS. you can see for yourself on one of the wizard101 blogs on where to get him ( the friendly necromancer i think) i dont think grub drops any pets. hoped this helps

jack skullbreeze master of fire