Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You have got to be kidding me!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
THIS IS COMPLETELY INSANE!

Okay, so, to get more pet energy you have to either refill with crowns (not an option for me) or wait about six minutes for some more. Well, I did not realize that by "more" they meant one pet energy point. That is completely unfair. I have 49 maximum pet energy. For it to refill completely it would take about five hours. I am NOT going to wait that long. Can we just add some wisps like with mana and health? I mean, really! Something needs to be done about this. I will not tolerate it. 250 crowns every time you run out of pet energy? Absolutely not. Please fix this.

Also I think the pet snacks should give more points. 10 is the highest rank I've seen. We need some 20 or 25 rank pet snacks. But that is a different topic.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Well, people who can buy mega snack packs do have snacks that give 25-50 pet exp.

It is more difficult when you can't spend crowns, in that case you must spend time.
I would point out that you can do a few things to make this easer.

Your pet energy refills even if you are not playing. Train your pet before you go to work/school, when you get home, and before bed.

When you level up your pet energy refills.
Low level characters level up more quickly. Make a new character and level it up to level six. Put your pet in the shared bank, and pass it to your level six wizard. When your level six wizard reaches level seven, he will get all his pet energy back and gain access to the pet pavilion. Use this character to train your pet. don't forget to pass high level pet snacks to your training wizard, by using the shared bank. When your training wizard gets to high level to level up quickly you could make a new one and pass the pet again...
I am not sure what you can do with class specific pets like wraith. I can't see myself having six necromancers on the same account.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
zebulous wrote:
Well, people who can buy mega snack packs do have snacks that give 25-50 pet exp.

It is more difficult when you can't spend crowns, in that case you must spend time.

Your pet energy refills even if you are not playing. Train your pet before you go to work/school, when you get home, and before bed.

Low level characters level up more quickly. Make a new character and level it up to level six. Put your pet in the shared bank, and pass it to your level six wizard. When your level six wizard reaches level seven, he will get all his pet energy back and gain access to the pet pavilion. Use this character to train your pet. don't forget to pass high level pet snacks to your training wizard, by using the shared bank. When your training wizard gets to high level to level up quickly you could make a new one and pass the pet again...
I am not sure what you can do with class specific pets like wraith. I can't see myself having six necromancers on the same account.

Thanks for the tips! Very clever ideas! I'll have my pet leveled up in no time!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
zebulous wrote:

To put his idea into simpler words. Put your pet on a level 7, use all the energy, level up your wizard, repeat.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:
zebulous wrote:

To put his idea into simpler words. Put your pet on a level 7, use all the energy, level up your wizard, repeat.

Right. I did that, and it worked rather quickly. Thanks again. I'll use it in the future for other pets.