Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yellow Troll

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
I have been trying to get the yellow troll pet from Fleshrender, is it still available or is it a drop from a different boss? Any responses would be appreciated. Thank You.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Tristan Dreamcraft... on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I have been trying to get the yellow troll pet from Fleshrender, is it still available or is it a drop from a different boss? Any responses would be appreciated. Thank You.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Mustard_Troll

That does look like the only drop available.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
My life wizard has it. She got it first try from porting to a friend But that was YEARS ago .....

The yellow troll doesn't have good stats, but if it's looks you want, it's a really cool pet..

Stats:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Mustard_Troll

He will drop it for you eventually

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Tristan Dreamcraft... on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
It's a mustard troll... with horrible stats, and yes it is still dropped by Fleshrender. Keep in mind pet drops are rare.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Mustard_Troll

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Do you mean the mustard troll?

For pet drops, I look on
www.wizard101central.com
at the pets section

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
I know that the mustard troll is not the best pet, but I am trying to collect all the myth pet drops in the game that is available. I needed to know if it was still available as a drop from fleshrender. Thanks everyone for your posts