Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wintertusk pet never recieved

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I have two wizards, I've done wintertusk with both toons and only recieved one pet for only one toon. Both toons are on the same account.

I was woundering if it was a glitch or are we only able to reciever one pet per account?

My storm toon got the pet, but my balance toon never recieved it.

Administrator
If you are certain you completed everything below and still did not receive an egg (plus checked your bank for it), please <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/contactus" target="_new" rel="nofollow">let our support team know.</a>

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!
1. Being level 58
2. You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.
a. Fire is the quest “Tower of the Inferno” from Professor Dalia Falmea
b. Ice is the quest “ from Professor Lydia Greyrose
c. Storm is the quest “Stormbringer” from Professor Halston Balestrom
d. Myth is the quest “Give a Dog a Bone” from Professor Cyrus Drake
e. Life is the quest “Loudly Sing Cuckoo” from Moolinda Wu
f. Death is the quest “Don’t Fear the Reaper “ from Dworgyn in Nightside
g. Balance is the quest “Breaking Glass” from Alhazred in Krokosphinx
3. You must have completed the quest “Nordrilund Exposure” given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet! Talk to your same professors who you received your level 48 spell/pet quest from to get the quest….
Fire is quest “Like a Phoenix”
Ice is quest “Wings of Valor”
Storm is quest “Egg of the Storm”
Myth is quest “Frog in Your Throat”
Life is quest “Ready to Hatch”
Death is quest “Century Egg”
Balance is quest “Balancing Egg”

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
So as professor greyrose said aboutt he quests i have had the same problem as you all you need to do is reach nodrilund and finish the first quest there(Main quest which is to talk to stengar wordwise) Then go to your teacher don,t bother about them calling you!