Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why pay to hatch...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Okay so I have two adult beasts, one Shadow Beast and one Mythic Beast. I have spent hours leveling them both up to adults so I can hatch them. I have bought so many snacks and spent most of my crowns and gold on them both so I could try for a super awesome hybrid only to find out that I have to pay 36,634 gold just to hatch two of my own pets. Why, I ask you, why must we pay to hatch two of our own pets? it's absurd. I understand paying to hatch my pet and someone else's but why pay to hatch two of my own? I would very much appreciate an answer...

End rant

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
charleslee271 wrote:
Okay so I have two adult beasts, one Shadow Beast and one Mythic Beast. I have spent hours leveling them both up to adults so I can hatch them. I have bought so many snacks and spent most of my crowns and gold on them both so I could try for a super awesome hybrid only to find out that I have to pay 36,634 gold just to hatch two of my own pets. Why, I ask you, why must we pay to hatch two of our own pets? it's absurd. I understand paying to hatch my pet and someone else's but why pay to hatch two of my own? I would very much appreciate an answer...

End rant

I guess unless you have Dr. Purreau's expertise and your very own hatcher gizmo at the pet pavillion , you do need to pay . You can easily farm for that amount anyway .

Wait when you get two mega pets to hatch and then rant some more

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
I've spent too much gold trying to hatch a hybrid, which I will probably not get the stats I want anyways. It's rediculous