Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why dont all pets have spells??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2011
I was at Krokotopia the other day, ( i just finshed and i'm in marleybone)
I got a Life troll, I noticed, Why doesn't this have a spell? (I never buy Pet from pet shops, i collect from bosses) All my pets have spells Exept my Life troll, I wondered why, why! there aren't spells on every pet! i didn't get it

Reply if you want every pet to have spell

Hugs and Myths
Kristen, Myth Wizard

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I agree that it would be awesome if all pets had spells. But sadly, all pets are not created equal.

Anna Frostheart lvl 47 ice

Anna Goldcatcher lvl 17 storm

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Not all pets give spells because some are simply 'weaker' than others. But just because they don't give spells does not mean they can't be trained to be helpful. My little free blue cyclops has ice-proof and ice-giver, both of which help me.

And no, I do not agree that all pets should have spells. I've found that some that do have very little else to offer in talents.

It's kind of a catch-22.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Sorry to say but don't you see the piggle? there is no spell just like it ( only ninga pigs ) but when starters get the piggle and they get the card so when they see the card they wanna get it as soon as they can and ninga pigs is for high level! Don't anyone see what i mean?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
wizardgamer2415 wrote:
Sorry to say but don't you see the piggle? there is no spell just like it ( only ninga pigs ) but when starters get the piggle and they get the card so when they see the card they wanna get it as soon as they can and ninga pigs is for high level! Don't anyone see what i mean?
XD what you mean? when i was a noob i trained my piggle to adult and there is no spell

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I trained both of my Sea Dragons, one to adult (almost ancient) and one to teen. But neither of them learned spritely, they gave cards though. And I agree that all pets should have cards. >:3

Abigail Fairyblossom- Level 56 Life
Abigail Fairyblossom- Level 45 Balance
Sestiva- Level 33 Storm

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
wizardgamer2415 wrote:
No. when i first played i thought you needed a paid membership so when i was low level i had no pets. when i got into the higher levels, i got a pet from a quest and so my pet farming had begun.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
i agree i have so many pets like nightmares, ghost dragon, ghost hound, brave hound, gob o lantern, piggies, ninja pigs, cyclops, ianthine spectre, crisom spectre, midnight sprite, sprite, and only alike half of them have cards because some are noob pets and some are just really rare pets like my dragons and houndsn and nightnare. only rare pets have cards.

Blaze Duskglade lvl 46 life wizard cya around the sprail add me :)