Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which pets can you acquire through hatching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
Hi, I just had a quick question about hatching. Is it possible to acquire limited time event pets, such as the Frankenbunny, outside the time of the event through hatching? If so, is it possible to acquire any pet through hatching as long as one of the pets being hatched is the pet that you want?

Community Leader
Many of the pets in the game can be recieved through hatching with someone else, however some pets are school specific. School quest pets such as the forest lord pet can only be obtained and equipped on life wizards, triton pets can only be obtained and equiped on storm wizards, and the wraith pet can only be obtained and equipped on death wizards. Many of these school specific pets have one or more hybrids outcomes when hatched with certain pets to offer a differently unique pet. The deckathalon pets I believe are unable to be hatched with, so no one can obtain it without reaching top 10 on the leaderboard. As for limited time pets and bundle pets, it honestly depends. I don't really know what bundle or limited time events pet requirements are, but I believe some may be hatch able. Hope this helped!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!