Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where can i find good pet snacks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
i really want to level up my lump of coal pet to ancient, but i don't have any good snacks! where can i get some? (btw, I'm in Krokotopia, hall of champions place.)

Blaze StormWielder, Level 23 Storm

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
the most great snacks you'll get is either from, winter bane, that's all i know basically, you can get mega snacks from there,

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
Gardening can give some AMAZING snacks, simply go to Farley train all her spells, make a nice little garden using couch potatoes. These seeds can be dropped from splinthoof barbarians or something like that name in Grizzlihiem. They are the ones with an orange colored name in savarsted passes boar camp. 2-3 seeds would be a nice starting point. You must tend to them, buy all available gardening spells, but, if you follow my instructions, within the month, you will have some amazing snacks.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Try gardening! That's my major source of pet snacks.
Potential plants are:

• Evil Magma Peas
  • Couch Potatoes
  • Deadly Helephant Ears
  • Prickly Bear Cactus
  • Grapes of Wraith (all of them)

Good Luck.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
One good place to get them is hoard and lore packs from the Crown Shop. I'm sure almost all h&l packs have them, and you can even kill 2 birds with one stone, because you can get amazing pet snacks and good gear. Although spending Crowns is a downside, it's highly recommended.
~Jason SpiritFlame, lvl. 50

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
I know at one point Waterworks had chances at Dropeing Mega snacks