Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what do you think the coolest pet is?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I want to know everyones opinion on what they think the coolest pet is. I will read all of the posts.
I think the hollow knight is pretty cool.

Blaze ashblood level 60

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Myth Imp, I'm obsessed with Myth o:

Blaze Mythmancer Level 89 Myth

I Myth

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I have multiple coolest pets for me they are:
Snowball (Pun artist right here)
Hydra
Chimera
A Mystery pet in test ream

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
I think the coolest pet is the snowball,smith,fire salamander

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Deer knight is pretty swag. Stormcaller and regular scarecrow are also pretty keen. They both have a lot of utility AND have some of the sharpest spellcasting animations. Gotta love breakdancing pumpkinheads.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Cool as looks, or power level?
i'll do both :D
for looks, gee i think the fire gnome is pretty sweet looking. and it's pretty strong too
for power :/ i like rain/storm beetle. i like the chimera item card too my thoughts i guess

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
There is no "best" pet. Personally, the sea dragon is nice. The nutcracker is also.

Tyler Greenstalker

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Tyler Greenstalker on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
There is no "best" pet. Personally, the sea dragon is nice. The nutcracker is also.

Tyler Greenstalker
We know there isn't a "best pet". The first message says "in your opinion" thus meaning anything is good because it's opinion not facts.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I Like the kraken pets the most :D i have my most favorite Kraken pet with me all the time :D he is a ancient Topaz kraken Named whiskers :)