Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Blue Banshees... In a Row.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
So, here's how it happened: I was farming Lord Nightshade specifically for the rare Death pets he drops, and i got myself a Blue Banshee! I was awestruck i managed to get one but did another run for the sake of wanting a Midnight Sprite. And i got ANOTHER Blue Banshee egg. Now i don't know about you, but that is some severe luck. I just wanted to post this here to document such a rare event.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This isn't rare, this is actually one of the commonest item he drops.

Persons who farm him during Holiday Events can testify to this; when we want an item, he disappointingly drops the blue banshee instead..

But, it seems you might have been there a while, so, good for you!

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
If that wasn't enough, i just got the Blue Ghost from my first battle with Akilles on Quinn Darksword... did you notice? both of these pets are Blue. the Blue Banshees and the Blue Ghost... is this absoloute luck with pets a coincidence, or is Kingsisle playing a prank on me with all these 'blue' pet drops? We may never know... ..oh wait, hang on... They're not that rare? Great to know! Thanks for the information i was previously unaware of.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
...And i just got a third one. Yep, you were totally right.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Just because they're not seriously rare drops doesn't mean they're not fun to get

When we started out we farmed Nightshade and were told we were 'doing it at the wrong time' because it wasn't during the holidays. We were loving it though, getting tons of pets and 1 day mounts! It might not seem exciting to someone who isn't new but I remember how happy I felt when I'd see the mount or piggle icons indicating a pet or mount drop