Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tobiko

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok i was wondering if tobiko really drops a pet cause i have read places that it says he does and other he does not so i am just wondering if KI could answer that would be best or some one who has the pet if you got the pet tell me what it is called thnx

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Defender
May 27, 2010
as of right now only four pets have been introduced with the release of Celestia: Starfish, Spinyfish, Sea Dragon, and Sea Turtle, the pets are dropped by the following bosses: Astraeus: Sea Dragon, Tempus Stormfist: Sea Turtle, Calypso: Starfish, and Cuthalla: Spiny Fish
so the answer is no tobiko does not drop a pet, also tobiko is a Winged-Fish not a Flying tree for the person who posted before, but do not fear, i am sure that in the future he will have a pet drop
Hope I helped! :)

Fire is the true Balance

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Blizzard49300 wrote:
as of right now only four pets have been introduced with the release of Celestia: Starfish, Spinyfish, Sea Dragon, and Sea Turtle, the pets are dropped by the following bosses: Astraeus: Sea Dragon, Tempus Stormfist: Sea Turtle, Calypso: Starfish, and Cuthalla: Spiny Fish
so the answer is no tobiko does not drop a pet, also tobiko is a Winged-Fish not a Flying tree for the person who posted before, but do not fear, i am sure that in the future he will have a pet drop
Hope I helped! :)

Fire is the true Balance

"Tobi-ko" is Japanese for "flying tree."