Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talents looking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Hello.
I have a polar cat, deer night, and a storm beetle with fairy, sprite , unicorn and 15 resist.
I also have a beta fish with 14 resist, current heal and spritely.
I am looking for any pets that have fairy, spritely, double resist and infallible.
If anyone interested, let me know ;-) thanks!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I have been trying for months to find someone to hatch with me! I really want fairy and everyone I talk to either ignores me when I ask to hatch or there mean! It's been such a chore and I am about to give up and wait until Christmas to buy a nutcracker!
If anyone is willing to hatch with me I would be so grateful!
Plz help me wizard boards!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
My ice wizard has a fairy queen (life pet). Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but if so, I would be happy to hatch with you so you can have a chance to get her. Let me know.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
kindoldwizard on May 31, 2013 wrote:
I have been trying for months to find someone to hatch with me! I really want fairy and everyone I talk to either ignores me when I ask to hatch or there mean! It's been such a chore and I am about to give up and wait until Christmas to buy a nutcracker!
What pet do you have?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The best thing is to check on W101 Central for any hatching needs. The main boards here make it very difficult to meet up, because all posts are moderated.

Try here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?102-Pet-Mixing-Meet-Ups

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
kindoldwizard on May 31, 2013 wrote:
i'll help. i have epic rain beetle (which someone donate-hatched with me) with proof 9% resist, fairy, sprite, and 6% accuracy.

give me time, time zone, date and realm/area (maybe with a backup)

i am gabriel ashcaller. if you're not my friend, i'm sorry for you.