Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talent Tokens

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
So I finally trained my pet to Ultra in order to get the Locked Talent Spell that came with the pet. I understand that I need talent tokens to unlock this spell, but I did not receive the tokens I needed to unlock it - even when the pet is at the highest level it can go. Is there a reason for this? I spent a lot of time grinding to finally get my pet to ultra, and am a little disappointed that I wasn’t received the required tokens to do so.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Jamesmichel on Jan 25, 2022 wrote:
So I finally trained my pet to Ultra in order to get the Locked Talent Spell that came with the pet. I understand that I need talent tokens to unlock this spell, but I did not receive the tokens I needed to unlock it - even when the pet is at the highest level it can go. Is there a reason for this? I spent a lot of time grinding to finally get my pet to ultra, and am a little disappointed that I wasn’t received the required tokens to do so.
I think you get a random token for leveling your pet up, but depending on what the Talent is you need different types of tokens. I would search for the type of token that you need on the wiki and see what's the best way to get that particular type.