Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sprite queen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
ive been off n on trying to train sprite queen since it came out. Mind you it was murder trying to find a player with it before the kiosk and now is fairly easy to find a pet with it.

anyways ive been still trying to learn it and usually try 3 or 5 times a week to learn it training up to adult and i fail. its getting stupid.

Anyways is it better to try hatching it to a pet with lots of ultra rare slots or one with zero. so far ive just been hatching it to my winged catastrophe since i like that pet.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
lilshmegan on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
ive been off n on trying to train sprite queen since it came out. Mind you it was murder trying to find a player with it before the kiosk and now is fairly easy to find a pet with it.

anyways ive been still trying to learn it and usually try 3 or 5 times a week to learn it training up to adult and i fail. its getting stupid.

Anyways is it better to try hatching it to a pet with lots of ultra rare slots or one with zero. so far ive just been hatching it to my winged catastrophe since i like that pet.
I might not be understanding the situation entirely but it sounds like you are using your winged catastrophe (cute pet btw!) with a kiosk pet, then training it to adult hoping to learn Sprite Queen?

How are you at pool reading? Are you sure the talent has passed to the baby?

If you can't read the pool you could hatch with the SAME kiosk pet each time but hatch using the adult pet I made the last time. Train up the baby and see if it manifests, then repeat if it doesn't. Eventually you will get the same pool and definitely have Sprite Queen there. You'll easily see when your pool is the same as their pool.

You might want to take it to ancient instead of just adult. Some talents don't seem as likely to manifest at teen or adult for some reason. Don't chase the talent further than ancient though because the amount of energy and snacks dramatically increased at that point. You can see 3 talents for a total of 875xp but seeing just 1 more is 1000xp.

I hope this helps and you get Sprite Queen soon!