Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sprite, defy, proof, and....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
Well, i have a pet with spell defy, spell proof, and spritely. I wanted to ask you pvpers or any higher lvl wizard what talent i should get last.
I know it's really popular to get a spud pet (mc unicorn as the last talent), but it only casts that once in a awhile. Some other possible good talents to get would be mc tower shield, mc smokescreen, and mc pierce.
So.......
what do you guys think would be the best talent to get last?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
My idea of a perfect pet is MC Spritely, Spell-Defy, Spell-Proof, and Pain Giver as the last talent

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
with the up coming of mega pets it is prob best to go for the mc tower shield and mc unicon cause you dont no when they will come in handed

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I would try to get Pain giver.(1%-6% universal damage)

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I went with proof, sharp shot, spritely and pain and death giver (double damage pet) as my optimum.
With new crafted gear I am now trying to replace sharp shot with death dealer for a triple damage pet.
MC talents are too random for me to work them into my play style. Spritely is okay, but I would shy away from the others, as they are too random to count on.
pods

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
CaptMrDrPepper on Aug 21, 2012 wrote:
Well, i have a pet with spell defy, spell proof, and spritely. I wanted to ask you pvpers or any higher lvl wizard what talent i should get last.
I know it's really popular to get a spud pet (mc unicorn as the last talent), but it only casts that once in a awhile. Some other possible good talents to get would be mc tower shield, mc smokescreen, and mc pierce.
So.......
what do you guys think would be the best talent to get last?
MC fairy would be better than any listed casts often like sprite does. However - with the pet system designed to fail how often will we get what we want? :-)