Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

short abbreviation for pets with 5 MC heal talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
hey everyone, I had thought of a short name for pets that could be said to name its talents it has total. for instance, some might say, I want a (abb. for the type of pet) pet. ((MC=may cast, in the subject above))
the abbreviation I thought of for a pet that has all 5 may cast healing talents is: F.L.U.S.H. pet.
F- may cast "fairy" spell.
L- may cast "life bat" spell.
U- may cast "unicorn" spell.
S- may cast "sprite" spell.
H- may cast "healing current" spell.

I have always wanted a pet with all these talents together, the most healing talents I have had on a pet is 2 (total healing talents on a single pet).

if anyone has a pet with talents like this, could they be so kind to as of hatch with me please? I don't know how to make the right combination of hatches with pets of different heals on them to make a pool of all 5 of those talents together or of 2 or 3 pets with the different heals on them to hatch with which-and-which, to match up for a single all 5 heal pool.

I do know that sometimes (rarely) that if hatched with someone with a pet of all those talents together that they might get that person's pet's talents on a "first try".
most of hand, it would take possibly around 3-4 (maybe even more ) consecutive hatches with their same pet to probably obtain a copy of their pet with all those talents learned. multiple hatches comes with 2 different choices- multiple hatch timer potions, or to wait for the hatching timer to cooldown (which I would feel bad to have the potions bought for both of us , to feel that they could save their crowns for something else.. since I'm a bit of a conservative person depending on whatever it is, and have no crowns for one lol). but friend-and-wait thing I could do, when the cooldown is done, highly depending on whether or not the offspring obtains their parent's (your pet) talents on a 1st, 2nd, 3rd or such amount of hatches.

half of all this text kinda doesn't have to do with the subjects sentence.
I would absolutely love to have a "F.L.U.S.H." pet lol see what I did there .
since my wizard is school of .

anyone feel free to comment or add any thoughts lol.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
flush pet, I like it; especially since you'll be FLUSH with healing :)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
I have a pet with sprite, pixie, and healing current in one pet, but I also have balance blade, is that ok?

~Sarah NightBlossom 82~

~Duncan 40~

~Eric 22~

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Sarah NightBlossom on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
I have a pet with sprite, pixie, and healing current in one pet, but I also have balance blade, is that ok?

~Sarah NightBlossom 82~

~Duncan 40~

~Eric 22~
hello Sarah, yea that would be fine o:, at least it has more than I could get on a single pet xd.
would you maybe hatch with me please? I try hatching with myself or with friends most sometimes, kinda shy to ask someone around that's not meh friend lol.
if yes, then I could prob make a time for a meet up o:

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
Sure, I'd love to. :)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Sarah NightBlossom on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
Sure, I'd love to. :)
yay :d, if today would be ok, could you say a time that you would be good with? my time zone is eastern US time, anytime today I would be good with o: and ty too btw :)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
Matthew SilverWhis... on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
yay :d, if today would be ok, could you say a time that you would be good with? my time zone is eastern US time, anytime today I would be good with o: and ty too btw :)
I can do any time (I am central time ) except weekends due to my work schedule.

We should plan a couple days in advance because this message board is kinda slow to update sometimes.

You're welcome,

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Sarah NightBlossom on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
I can do any time (I am central time ) except weekends due to my work schedule.

We should plan a couple days in advance because this message board is kinda slow to update sometimes.

You're welcome,
hmm, how about this upcoming Monday? probably a decent time could be at like, maybe 4:00 p.m. my time? that would be 3:00 p.m. for you.
if that's good, my wizard name is Matthew SilverWhisper, prodigious , we could meet in the shopping district near the well there in pixie realm area 1. I would be riding on the life whirlwind mount. :)

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Is there any one with a "F.L.U.S.H." pets? Sounds like a real life unicorn.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
Matthew SilverWhis... on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
hmm, how about this upcoming Monday? probably a decent time could be at like, maybe 4:00 p.m. my time? that would be 3:00 p.m. for you.
if that's good, my wizard name is Matthew SilverWhisper, prodigious , we could meet in the shopping district near the well there in pixie realm area 1. I would be riding on the life whirlwind mount. :)
Could we make it a tad later?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Sarah NightBlossom on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
Could we make it a tad later?
sure :), when would you like it to be?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
Matthew SilverWhis... on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
sure :), when would you like it to be?
Hey! Sorry I missed you, the message board updated too late.

Maybe we could try for Thursday? I'm absolutely sure we can make that!

Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Sarah NightBlossom on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Hey! Sorry I missed you, the message board updated too late.

Maybe we could try for Thursday? I'm absolutely sure we can make that!

Thanks!
yea we could do Thursday, though, it might have to be before 6:00 pm my time lol.

I'll cya soon