Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

scorpions as pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I loved the scorpion spell when i was a new wizard, I think we should have scorpion pets dropped from weaker bosses, such as, Lady Blackhope, Eyus Maximus, and the Kraken :D

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
None of my characters are Balance, but my daughter has one. I am hard pressed to think of a good dropped Balance pet, I have search on the wizard101.wikia.com site, looked at pets by school, and nothing really pops out at me. I would like to say the Golem Spider from Stoker at the end of Kensington Park, but it casts power play, and wouldn't that also boost the pips of the monster? And, if you are a GrandMaster, you already have something around 80% power pips, why do you need a boost. The Jade Oni is another, but details are sketchy.

I have searched the same site for a pet, Balance or otherwise, may-cast Balance talent, and I have not come across one. What a rip.

Now wouldn't a wicked Balance may-cast talent be Balance Blade? Oh man, every one would want that pet.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Thank you for liking the idea. My Magus Robert Bane would love to have a pet scorpion, as his second school is balance.