Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Same pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
So, I have hatch my Storm hound about 15 times now...and I keep getting him. Is there a way to get the other pet? I like his status, why I hatch him, but about to give up, 15 times...

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Hatch with pets of a lower pedigree I had the same problem try to have a 3 number gap!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Wolf Shadow on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
So, I have hatch my Storm hound about 15 times now...and I keep getting him. Is there a way to get the other pet? I like his status, why I hatch him, but about to give up, 15 times...
what are you hatching with? The other pet could be something you can never get another of perhaps? its a 50/50 chance to get eaither of the pets in general. Ouf of my last about 30 hatches was a red ghost and a nightmere 25 of them had been the ghost. Did not matter what slot they were in all self hatches. Its the pet i want so was not an issue. Now if i wanted the nightmere that would have been bad :-) There are rumors on peds etc. It really does not matter. Most of the time it seems like if you want the other pet you dont get it right away. When i was wanting the red ghost early on if kept failing with the other pet and deleted the egg right away. 50k gold takes about 10 minutes to farm, the timer however is eh not good. you can bank push sellables to another wizard to hatch again if its that big of a time constraint.

Hope this helps - if it was not for pets i would not be playing w101 still , new content is not coming out quickly enough to keep players intrested.