Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Tiger

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
I see quite a few people in the game that have tigers. What are they called and how do I get one? If I need to breed to get one can someone please help me to get one? Thank you.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
NickieNicole428 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
I see quite a few people in the game that have tigers. What are they called and how do I get one? If I need to breed to get one can someone please help me to get one? Thank you.
It is called the Emberstone Tiger i believe.... And it is found in the Keeper's Lore card pack. I hope this helped you out

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
Hunter Griffinswor... on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
It is called the Emberstone Tiger i believe.... And it is found in the Keeper's Lore card pack. I hope this helped you out
Ya I tryed one time I did not get cool items but I asked my freind she said te same thing. Yes it is called that. justnsunslinger is my name.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
Thank you. I bought the Keeper's Lore Pack and I didn't get it. I was told you don't always get the Emberstone Tiger when you buy it right away. One person bought the pack several times till they got it. I won't waste my time doing that though.
If anyone is willing to hatch one with me please let me know. Thank you so much. I really want one but got no help so far. I got requests to help but everyone is so busy not sure when I will get help if I do at all.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
coocoocat317 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
Ya I tryed one time I did not get cool items but I asked my freind she said te same thing. Yes it is called that. justnsunslinger is my name.
Thank you for giving your name in the game but there could be lots of people who have that same name that's why they have True Friend Codes. If you are willing to hatch with me let me know. Thank you.
I asked on the game multiple times and sadly got ignored or nobody saw I asked because they didn't have the chat box up and too busy with something. Which happens. I know I don't always see messages for me right away either.