Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
My pet is a unicorn and at ancient right now. My problem is she has learned three spells but does not use them during a duel. I have another pet the free dog , same level and uses his spells. What is wrong with the unicorn?

Survivor
May 21, 2012
worm123817 wrote:
My pet is a unicorn and at ancient right now. My problem is she has learned three spells but does not use them during a duel. I have another pet the free dog , same level and uses his spells. What is wrong with the unicorn?
. I think that they should give us a pet that learns may cast unicorn it is unfair that there is not a way to get one without hatching pleas can they give a free one or something answer someone from wizard101 please

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
worm123817 wrote:

If it is a may cast talent, it is random. If it is a card talent, you are supposed to be the one to use them, and it shows up in your deck like a normal card, or amulet card. If it is neither, then your pet cannot cast a spell in battle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
worm123817 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with your pet. You aren't understanding the difference between talents and spells.
You unicorn has no spells. It has talents only. They are completely different.
If your unicorn gives you, say Life Shot, your stats will show more accuracy.
These are the talents possible for the unicorn:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Unicorn

The "free dog" or Brave Hound, does have spells attached to it as shown here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Brave_Hound

hope this helped!