Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet snack crafting not including everything.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
So I was browsing the pet snack recipes, and I noticed there are no recipes for storm snacks. If I am correct, the only way my pet can gain power is eating a snack that he loves, a storm snack. The pet I am training is a higher pedigree storm pet (storm hound) and he has a max of 200 power. And the only storm snacks available to buy for gold are 500 and not 250. I did the math of how much gold I am going to have to spend on snacks to max the power of my storm hound (after the 50 he started with) and it is well over 70,000 gold, just on snacks! I could hatch another pet for that kind of gold. I wish there was a more cost effective way of powering up my storm hound. Maybe there is and I am just missing it, but I thought I could craft him snacks because it might be cheaper. But, alas, there are no storm snack recipes. Is anyone else having my same problem, or contains a solution? Please let me know, thank you.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I am finding recipes for snacks sold in many new places. Yesterday I found one in Ravenscar.

So keep looking. I think I have a recipe for a storm snack already, but it is not the highest level.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
There seems to be at least one major snack recipe vendor in each world. Look in the common areas for them (example, in Marleybone one is in the station). They are marked on the maps, so look for the new NPC.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
elisemonique wrote:
So I was browsing the pet snack recipes, and I noticed there are no recipes for storm snacks. If I am correct, the only way my pet can gain power is eating a snack that he loves, a storm snack. The pet I am training is a higher pedigree storm pet (storm hound) and he has a max of 200 power. And the only storm snacks available to buy for gold are 500 and not 250. I did the math of how much gold I am going to have to spend on snacks to max the power of my storm hound (after the 50 he started with) and it is well over 70,000 gold, just on snacks! I could hatch another pet for that kind of gold. I wish there was a more cost effective way of powering up my storm hound. Maybe there is and I am just missing it, but I thought I could craft him snacks because it might be cheaper. But, alas, there are no storm snack recipes. Is anyone else having my same problem, or contains a solution? Please let me know, thank you.

Hey i found a storm snack recipe in ravenscar its level 6 its crikle jackes cerial

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
I want to know where you could get a snack crafter? I looked evrey where even krakatopia ,grizzlyhime ,and marly bone. I got a snack but i am looking for a crafter to make it . so confused