Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New to hatching (Fire)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2017
Hello, I am new to hatching and I am wondering if anyone is willing to help me hatch a fire pet. If you help I'm willing to gift you a pack of choice. I'm a lvl 45 btw

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
What's your availability and time zone? I'm happy to help for free if we're able to coordinate it :)

If you're happy to wait a while it might be easier to use the kiosk when it comes to live realm. My fire wiz will definitely be popping up some nice pets and I know a lot of my friends can't wait to put their best pets up to share as well

If you do want to meet though I am happy to help (no packs thanks) so just post enough details so we can find each other in game

Survivor
Nov 26, 2017
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 7, 2018 wrote:
What's your availability and time zone? I'm happy to help for free if we're able to coordinate it :)

If you're happy to wait a while it might be easier to use the kiosk when it comes to live realm. My fire wiz will definitely be popping up some nice pets and I know a lot of my friends can't wait to put their best pets up to share as well

If you do want to meet though I am happy to help (no packs thanks) so just post enough details so we can find each other in game
I am currently available mostly anytime on weekends and weekdays, tomorrow I will be on most of the day. My time zone is central and it would be great if you could help :) My in game name is Brady.. so how will we coordinate this?